Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Ask Banshee

As promised, Banshee Blog is rolling out a new feature for the new year. The new feature: Ask Banshee. This will be a weekly column where Wild Banshee answers inquiries from readers. I am hoping that this column will run on Wednesdays.

One of the reasons that it took me so long to make this announcement is that I was ... well ... chicken. This is a risky proposition because it will require participation from you -- Banshee Blog's loyal readers. So, much like asking a crush to the homecoming dance, this project could result in a devastating confidence blow. I could be met with total and utter rejection. But, the turtle only makes progress when he sticks his head out of his shell. Hence, this post.

It's hard to say exactly how this will all work out. I expect this feature will evolve over time. Right now, I'm envisioning this as one part Sean Hannity, one part Dear Abbey and one part Fruit Cake Lady. A tall order, I know.

Assuming I get some response, I'm planning to write the first installment next Wednesday. If you have something that you'd like to Ask Banshee then please follow the link and write your message. If you'd prefer to hear from Rah, Mimi or Hawk then go ahead and specify in your message. I'll see what I can do.