Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Championship Polling

After only four days, this week's poll is already the most popular poll in Banshee Blog's brief history. However, there has been significant discussion about amateur championships being excluded from the list of choices. I decided to restrict the poll to professional championships because I came up with the idea after watching the Masters and didn't want to have an eternal list. But, there is clearly some passion out there in the Banshee nation about amateur sports. I aim to please, so next week I will conduct a poll about the most emotional amateur championships. Then I will finish off the debate with a poll comparing the professional winner against the amateur winner.

If you haven't done so already, please weigh in by casting your vote in this week's poll.