Saturday, March 12, 2005

That's Where I Come From


Locust Summit Breaker, Locust Summit, PA
(near the Merrian Patch, outside Locust Dale; torn down in October, 2002)


This picture came from a website called coalregion.com.

I spend a lot of time on this blog talking about stuff that happens in my new home state of Virginia. I love living in Virginia, especially here in the southwest part. But, I'm a coal region girl at heart. If you don't know what that is, then by all means, follow the link. And, if you're a coal region native yourself, you'll definitely enjoy the site. It features a coal region dictionary, a guide to local patch towns (again, follow the link if you don't know what that is) and top ten lists of block parties, pizza parlors and sleigh riding sites. Spending a spending some time at this website might give you a little insight into the inner workings of Wild Banshee.