Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Issues Poll

I've made no secret of the fact that I love online quizzes. This particular quiz/poll asks participants to choose the statement that they most agree with on different issues. I believe that the choices are derived from statements that the two presidential candidates have made on the campaign trail.

Here are Wild Banshee's results:


Bush
You preferred Bush's statements 78% of the time
You preferred Kerry's statements 22% of the time

Voting purely on the issues you should vote Bush

Who would you vote for if you voted on the issues?

Find out now!


(Thanks to Erin Violette for pointing me to this poll.)

If you're wondering how Wild Banshee could possibly have chosen the Kerry response on 22% of the issues, the answer is simple. John Kerry has said pretty much everything that can be said about both sides of every issue. So, it's no wonder that he matched my steady views 22% of the time.