Saturday, January 24, 2004

Comments about postings

A few people have inquired about how they can post comments to blog entries. The answer is that I do not know. At this point, I have only a basic, free membership at Blogspot. That does not include a comment posting option as a part of any of their templates, and I do not have the HTML programming knowledge to set that up for myself.

Right now, Blogspot is not taking any new subscriptions to its premium program. As soon as Blogspot is taking new people, I plan to join. I think that I will be able to include comment posting at that point.

Until then, please email comments to Wild Banshee, and I will post them. I'll make sure to clearly mark the comments as comments so as to not inadvertantly take credit for someone else's brilliant thoughts.