Friday, January 09, 2004

Odds and Ends

So, just a couple of days after I posted my praise of Inkwell, the two Charlottes post some fairly randy material on Sex in the City. I don't take back my endorsement of the site. I still think that it is generally witty and insightful. But, if you're visiting Inkwell today then just be forewarned.

Also, I woke up this morning to a discussion on dairy and dieting on The Today Show. Seems like Mimi was right on. The man said that if you're at the Mickey D's then definitely go for the cheese on your burger.

And another thing .... Have any of you seen Ruby Tuesday's new menus? They now have special menu items identified for their low-carb content. Who would have thought that we would one day be living in a world where a side of fried pork rinds has become a healthy dining choice?