Friday, March 05, 2004

The Soundtrack of Our Lives

Billboard magazine has reported that the song that was #1 on the Billboard charts on the day a person turned 18 can tell a lot about that person. I learned this from the morning DJs on my local top 40's station. I have not read the actual Billboard article. But, apparently the article offers little explanation as to exactly what the #1 single can tell a person. I suppose it's up to each individual to find their own meaning.

The #1 single on the day that I turned 18 ... "MMM Bop" by Hanson. Not good news. There's not a lot of depth here. In fact, there aren't a lot actual English words in this song. Maybe I need to look a little deeper and examine the group to find the significant meaning. Maybe this song indicates that I can look downright pretty when I let my hair grow out.

Click here to find out what was #1 on the day you turned 18. Then come back and post a comment to tell us what deep meaning you've found.