Sunday, February 20, 2005

Banshee Polling

Poll results: This week's poll asked readers whether or not they were planning to give up something for Lent. Although the readers of this blog are likely a fairly religiously devout group, very few of them are sacrificing something for Lent. Only 15% of voters said they were giving something up for Lent. The other 85% said that they were not.

New poll: The Academy Awards are coming up next Sunday. Earlier this week, Chris Rock, this year's host, made some wisecracks about the lack of interest in the broadcast. So this week, Banshee Blog wants to know: Are you going to watch the Oscars?