Saturday, June 11, 2005

Banshee is Back

The long national nightmare is over. Wild Banshee has returned to posting. After a two-month break, I am fired up again about blogging. The Banshee now has a new (and hopefully long term) apartment. This apartment features DSL, so posting will be much less of a chore than it was back in the dial-up days.

The formatting and polling glitches that began just before my hiatus are now cured. I also made a small adjustment to the title bar of the blog. Other than that, things should pretty much be returned to normal here at Banshee Blog.

I anticipate that Banshee Blog will once again feature occassional posts from Hawk, Dr.Ah and Mimi. Quote of the Day will be back. Banshee Polling will again be conducted on a daily basis. And, Ask Banshee will resume as a Wednesday feature.

Although, I am a creature of habit, I also believe that you gotta give the people what they want. If you have an idea for a feature that you would like to see included on Banshee Blog, leave a comment or drop Wild Banshee a line. And, as always, if you have a burning question for Wild Banshee, then send an email to Ask Banshee.