Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Banshee takes some abuse

Check out this comment that was left in the wee hours of Tuesday night under my "The Swift Boat Debate Matters" post from August 29.

Gary writes:
1) How about asking the (w) or the (cheney) about the efforts they pursued
to *avoid* going to Vietnam?

2) Referring to yourself in the third person by way of the "anonymous
online personality" is trite, by the way.

3) If you're going to politically opine on your blog, maybe reconsider
publishing the VMA and NASCAR posts so people don't think you're a
dullard?

Yeah, I know, I'm a ****. Always have been. Hit me back (email and website
at your disposal) with a valid argument, 'kay?


Good thing Gary visited when he did. If he thinks NASCAR and the VMAs are for dullards, I wonder what he would have thought of my Man vs. Beast or hot dog eating contest posts.