Sunday, February 22, 2004

Product of the Video Era

After my struggles with the book quiz below, I concluded that I may just be too much a product of the video age to be properly labeled by any book. So, one of my friends helped me discover a more appropriate quiz. Now this is a result that I can relate to.


What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.


I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?


I certainly never read Augustine's Confessions, but I did spend a fair amount of time as the Warrior with Elven Katy by my side.