Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Hong Kong Buffet

As I've mentioned before, one of the perks of having your own little piece of the world wide web is that you have the opportunity to put out the good word on people and places that you like. Today, Mimi and I discovered a new place to whom I want to give some free advertising. That place is the Hong Kong Chinese Buffet in Findlay, OH. This week was the buffet's grand opening. And, it is fabulous. It is extremely clean and bright. The service is good. The prices are extremely reasonable. And, the selection on the buffet is tremendous. Those of you who know me from my Lexington era know my affinity for Chinese buffets. The Hong Kong Buffet is now my new favorite (sorry Crystal). On my way out the door, I promised the apparent owner of the Hong Kong Buffet that I would spread the word about his new establishment. So, those of you in the Findlay area should check out the Hong Kong Buffet. It is located on Tiffin Avenue in the old Damon's space.